Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13 and 14 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679
Pursuant to the current legislation on the protection of personal data (privacy), the Nartwork Association, in its capacity as Data Controller (from now on, also “Data Controller”), wishes to provide information regarding the processing of personal data.
- Categories of data subject to processing
The personal data provided in the form belong to the category of common data, consist mainly of identification data, and do not include sensitive, health, genetic, biometric, judicial data, or data referred to in art. 9 and 10 of EU Regulation 2016/679, as the processing of these last categories of data is not necessary for the purposes pursued by the Data Controller.
Source from which personal data originate
The personal data being processed are collected electronically through the forms on the site.
Purpose of the processing
Your personal data are processed:
A) without your express consent (Article 24 letter a, b, c Privacy Code and Article 6 letter b, and GDPR), for the following Service Purposes: – allow you to register on the website (if provided); – manage and maintain the website; – allow you to subscribe to the newsletter service provided by the Owner and any additional services requested by you; – fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority; – prevent or discover fraudulent activities or abuses harmful to the website; – exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court. B) Only subject to your specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes: – send you newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Data Controller via email
Consequences of failure to provide personal data and the related consent for the purposes referred to in Article 3) letters a) and b)
The provision of personal data requested in the form is mandatory to allow the Data Controller to pursue the purposes referred to in Article 3 letter a) of the information. Therefore, in the absence of the provision of the aforementioned data or even in the event of an express refusal to process them, the Data Controller will not be able to carry out any activities desired by the user,
- Legal basis of the processing
The legal basis of data processing for the purposes referred to in letter a) of Article 3 consists in the fulfillment of the obligations arising from the user’s requests through the form on the site.
- Processing methods
The personal data provided by will be processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller, or in the other places where the parties involved in the processing operate, with electronic and / or mechanical and analogue methods for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. and in any case not exceeding the limits indicated in article 12, in full compliance with the purposes indicated in article 3, and, in any case, in compliance with current privacy regulations. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use of the same as well as unauthorized access.
- Communications of personal data for the fulfillment of contractual or pre-contractual obligations or legal obligations
Nel rispetto della vigente normativa privacy, i dati personali dell’utente potranno essere comunicati a terzi ai quali la comunicazione sia necessaria ai fini del perseguimento delle finalità di cui all’art.3 lettera a), senza necessità di acquisire separato consenso. Ai sensi dell’art.13 lettera e) del Regolamento UE n. 2016/679, si specifica che di tali dati personali del Cliente potranno venire a conoscenza le seguenti categorie di soggetti:
- Employees and collaborators of the Data Controller appointed as data processors and specifically instructed pursuant to Article 29 of EU Regulation 2016/679;
- Subjects possibly appointed as Data Processors;
- Public offices with which the Data Controller is called upon to interact for the fulfillment of the contractual obligations undertaken towards the Customer;
- Public authority or any other third party if required by law.
- Communications of personal data for the pursuit of promotional and marketing purposes in a broad sense
The Customer’s personal data will not be disclosed to third parties for promotional or marketing purposes, they will not be disseminated or transferred outside the EU and / or to international organizations.
- Further communications of personal data
For the sole purpose of satisfying the legitimate interest of the Data Controller in protecting their rights, the user’s personal data may be disclosed, without the consent of the latter, to subjects and companies that carry out legal, fiscal, administrative consultancy. , tax or defense and technical assistance, both judicial and extrajudicial, which will act as independent Data Controllers. Apart from these hypotheses, the Customer’s personal data will not be subject to publication or further dissemination.
- Dissemination and transfer of personal data to non-EU countries or to international organizations
The Data Controller will not disclose the user’s personal data and will not transfer them outside the EU or to international organizations.
- Periodo di conservazione dei dati personali
The personal data provided by the interested party for the purposes referred to in Article 3 letter a) will be kept by the Data Controller for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, unless the interested.
- Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 13, paragraph 2, letters b) and d), 15,18,19,21 of EU Regulation 2016/679, the interested party is informed that he may at any time exercise, by contacting the Data Controller directly, the rights referred to in Articles From 15 to 23 of the aforementioned EU Regulation. In particular, the interested party may exercise:
- The right to have access to personal data and to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and the communication in an intelligible form of the same data, as well as the right to data portability ( or the right to receive the personal data provided, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device);
- L’indicazione della loro origine, delle finalità e modalità del trattamento, nonché, nel caso in cui il trattamento sia effettuato con strumenti elettronici, della logica su cui si basa il trattamento; l’indicazione degli estremi identificativi del Titolare e degli eventuali responsabili;
- The indication of the subjects and categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as managers or agents;
- The updating, rectification or, if interested, the integration of the data;
- La cancellazione, la trasformazione in forma anonima o il blocco dei dati trattati in violazione di legge, compresi quelli di cui non è necessaria la conservazione in relazione agli scopi per i quali i dati sono stati raccolti o successivamente trattati;
- To object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; to oppose the processing of personal data concerning him provided for the purposes of commercial information or sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
- To obtain the rectification and / or cancellation of the same and / or the limitation of the processing concerning him;
- To withdraw consent to processing, if the processing is based solely on their consent;
- To lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority which is represented in Italy by the Privacy Guarantor based in Rome, Piazza Monte Citorio n.121 cap 00186.
- Use of automated decision-making processes, including profiling
The Data Controller will not submit the user’s personal data to automated decision-making processes, including profiling.
- Data Controller – Data Processor – Data Protection Officer
Per l’esercizio dei diritti di cui agli artt. da 15 a 23 del Regolamento UE n.2016/679, l’utente può rivolgersi in ogni momento al Titolare del trattamento, di cui si indicano gli estremi identificativi: Nartwork asp, Piazza E. De Leva 18, Napoli. Presso l’indicata sede del Titolare del trattamento è reperibile l’elenco aggiornato degli incaricati al trattamento nominati.